In this positon one will be a critical member of the boutique investment management firm's Investor Relations/PR/Business Development/Marketing team, with reponsibilities that span many aspects of investor relations, marketing, pre-marketing and funds/capital raising. Will grow/improve marketing and investor relations functions in the firm, working in close collaboration with firm's principals, investment/portfolio management and operations staff, participating in current and prospective clients/investors meetings, presentations, events, streamlining information delivery, investors requests/queries.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Investor Relations, Finance
- Experience in marketing/PR, preferably in Alternative Investments, investment/asset management, private equity, brokerage or investment banking setting
- Experience writing financial/investor news/newsletters, releases and presentations
-Experience with financial performance metrics for IR functions
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to multi-task
- Extremely responsible and reliable
- Ability and willingness to travel, 10-20 %
- Knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Adobe
For confidential consideration and further details please contact: LenG@dtg-usa.com
Internal Number: 4278346
BACK TO TOP
AMA Dallas/Fort Worth Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AMA Dallas/Fort Worth Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AMA Dallas/Fort Worth Career Center.
About AMA DFW
The mission of the Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the American Marketing Association is to educate, support, and enhance the performance of its members and marketing professionals in the DFW Metroplex.
Our Vision: To be the premiere marketing community delivering excellent practices and resources that develop professionals and grow organizations.
3044 Old Denton Road
Carrollton, TX 75007