KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : To reinforce our KBL Luxembourg Marketing team, we are looking for a customer-focused and team-oriented Marketing Officer to deliver our marketing roadmap including digital strategy and digital channel management. This role will work closely with the business, our agencies and other key stakeholders in Luxembourg to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Job Responsibilities : - Develop compelling marketing materials to support business development activities;
- Develop compelling client communication supports (print and digital) and coordinate end to end production process;
- Contribute to the design, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns;
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including data mining, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs;
- Contribute to marketing team objectives and provide support to other colleagues as necessary to achieve overall marketing objectives;
- Develop marketing materials for clients, internal and external: brochures, flyers, pitchbooks, videos ...
- Define and execute new communication campaigns and customer events / exhibitions;
- Contribute to the development of the digital strategy, innovative services and their follow-up in coordination with the different actors
- Keeping abreast of competitors in the market
Qualifications : - Degree in marketing and/or business administration - Relevant experience of 5 years in marketing, ideally in B2C demand generation - Good understanding of banking activities and financial instruments
Skills : - Broad intellectual scope that allows to enjoy both the detail of the operation and contribute to the development of marketing and campaign strategy - Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills - Good written (creative development and developing written plans) and numerical (budget, analysis, reporting) skills - Strong collaborative approach - High level of customer service orientation, high resilience, can-do attitude - Attention to detail, high level of diligence and ability to multi-task and work on tight deadlines - Well-organised, self-motivated and proactive, with the capacity to work independently whilst also being a strong team player
Languages : - A perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of any other languages will be an asset (preferably German or Dutch).
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Number: 3504242
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.