* Bachelor's degree in public relations, marketing, advertising, journalism or corporate communications
* 5+ years of marketing management experience with at least 3 years related ecommerce experience.
* Excellent writing skills for print and digital promotional material, samples required
* Proven record of success in online marketing
- Experience with multiple aspects of online marketing, including SEO, pay-per-click advertising, branding, inbound marketing, conversion optimization, retargeting, marketing automation/prospect nurturing and reporting/analysis of performance
- Experience with website best practices - thorough understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting a must.
- Experience with Social Media best practices and procedures - LinkedIn, Facebook and other SM accounts
* Working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office/Publisher, HTML, and/or Google Analytics
* Ability to complete a just-in-time short writing assignment during interview phase.
To build a diverse workforce, NJIT encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women. EEO employer.