1) TheAssociateDirector of Admissions Marketingis the keymarketing team member for theEvening MBAandWeekend MBA Admissions team.
2) Thisposition overseesand executes a range of marketingstrategiesand tactics to attract prospectivestudentstotheprograms with the goal of converting inquiries intoapplicants.
3) Creates contentfordigitalmediums including email,website,blog, and socialmedia.
4) Oversee the fullemailcommunicationprocessthrough thelifecycle of a prospectivestudentand continuallyimprove such using data, feedback from colleagues,and bestpractices.
5) Oversee the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Admissions blog, which includes sourcing, writing, and posting stories (approximately 2-3 posts per month) about the application process, student life, etc.
6) Work closely with the Operations and Data Analytics team to understand our marketing metrics/data and make decisions based on such.
7) Maintain the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Program webpages: ensure content is accurate and compelling for the prospective student audience, collaborating with Chicago Boothâ™s centralized marketing department.
8) Create and implement the advertising strategy as a tactic to generate leads for the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs, which involves digital asset creation and copywriting.Â Â
9) Work closely with the Universityâ™s Central Marketing on larger, enterprise wide projects and initiatives as needed.
10) Ensure all content and creative assets follow Boothâ™s brand standards and best practices.
11) Assist Admissions team with application reviews and interviews as needed.
1) Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and CRM systems.
2) Outstanding verbal, written (e.g., writing, editing, storytelling), and presentation skills, as well as organizational skills.
3) Work independently, identify and initiate new marketing strategies and initiatives; identify opportunities for improvement and recommend effective changes with little supervision, all while achieving key objectives resulting in desired outcomes.
4) Excellent project management, critical thinking, and detail oriented skills.
5) Handle multiple detailed tasks/projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines with frequent interruptions.
6) Demonstrated ability to work effectively and diplomatically with colleagues, as well as with students, faculty and corporate contacts in a multitude of communication methods i.e., in person, email, phone.
7) Professional demeanor, including tact, discretion, and a customer service-oriented approach.
8) Willingnesstoworkeveningsand Saturdayswhen neededeachquarterand coverselecteventsoutside of normalworkhours.
1) Bachelorâ™s degree
2) Masterâ™s degree.
3) Degree in marketing or communications-related program.
1) A minimum of five years of professional experience in marketing or communications setting.
2) Experience with design/asset creation for digital and print.
5) Digitalmarketing experience with email,website,and socialmedia.
2) Cover letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06304
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.