St. Mary's Academy is seeking a Director of Marketing and Communications a full time 12 month, non-exempt position reporting to the Academy President.
• Develop annual admissions marketing materials. These may include brochure, profile sheets, timelines, folders, postcards, shadow brochures, and more. Create, implement, and measure the success of the campaign annually.
• Manage social media advertising campaign, Pay Per Click advertising campaign, and all digital marketing initiatives.
• Write press releases resulting in local media articles and television news stories.
• Design, write, and send All Academy emails including: Wildcat Weekly newsletter, Academy President emails, Academy Parents newsletters, admissions event invitations and reminders, and other miscellaneous email communication. Ensure standardization of all email communication and maintain design standards.
• Maintain SMA Website and update on a daily basis.
• Create and distribute annual Impact Report.
• Take photos of all school activities and manage through Vidigami.
• Post images and campus activities on social media daily.
• Update electronic screens weekly (Sanders House and Lower School) and ensure current communication priorities are maintained.
• Develop and maintain signage and banners throughout campus.
• Cover reception desk and work morning carpool weekly.
• Maintain and track annual Marketing and Communications budget.
• Participate in the Marketing and Enrollment Committee and Advisory Committee monthly.
• Create, update, and maintain appropriate quantities of SMA stationery including letterhead, envelopes, note cards (personalized and generic), and business cards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and qualifications should include the following:
• Marketing experience in an independent school a plus • Experience in traditional marketing, digital marketing, graphic design, photography, public relations, and social media • Bachelor’s degree