Manager/ Senior Manager, Brand & Digital Marketing, APxJ
April 30, 2021
The Asia Pacific (Ex-Japan) Marketing Team ("regional marketing team") is designed to foster excellence in marketing strategy and execution through the development of regionally executed marketing programs and the provision of strategic and tactical support to country marketing teams. The regional marketing team works alongside local marketing teams as well as regional and local distribution teams to ensure a consistent strategic direction for our sales and marketing programs.
The Brand & Digital Strategy Team is part of the regional marketing function and partner with local marketing teams to achieve the following business goals by 2023:
- Be the leading voice for sustainable investing in APxJ region
- Achieve a top 3 brand ranking in Asian solutions, Income solutions and in ESG/SI space
- Engage clients with a pleasant omni-digital experience in a simple and easy way, and to connect Fidelity brand and our
investment solutions to meet client needs
Purpose of your role
The purpose of this role will manage the creation of regional marketing initiatives via both online and offline marketing approaches. Working closely with all members of the regional marketing function teams and in conjunction with local marketing teams, this role will be responsible for managing regional marketing initiatives with cross-market use.
- You should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company brand presence.
- You should be a native of the digital world and a seasoned marketer, capable of managing complex projects end to end and diving deep in particular channels to ensure flawless execution. You can analyse data, synthesize objectives, develop integrated strategy, create work plans, and execute your own tasks while managing others to deadlines.
- You will have grown up with marketing and are passionate about digital and branding and how these come together to be more than the sum of their parts. Your partners in this effort will be global digital teams, local channel marketing groups, regional marketing teams as well as your own your marketing peers in the Brand & Digital Strategy Team.
Planning and executing innovative campaigns is at the heart of our brand & digital marketing strategy. We're looking for a strategic, analytical and passionate marketer to help us raise the bar on our campaigns.
Support the head of brand & digital strategy in the planning and execution of regional marketing programs, in order to achieve the aligned marketing KPIs for campaign efficiency evaluation, brand awareness, digital performance, etc.
Be a regional point of contact and "go-to" person for regional marketing programs
Coordinate regional brand/product integrated marketing campaigns (online and offline) which ensure consistently of brand and product messages across the APxJ region
Liaise constantly with channel marketing groups in individual countries to ensure regional effort is meeting local market needs
Project manage the delivery of packaged content for regionally themed programs including landing pages, video content, sales support materials and other below-the-line tools for use by the channel marketing groups in their own markets (i.e. Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, Middle East, South East Asia, Taiwan and China)
Lead the strategy and execution of the landing page design, user experience and deployment in line with established design frameworks, online branding standards and best practices defined together with the Global Digital Team
Partner with Regional Insights Team to drive the development and integration of research to empower marketing and brand strategies
Manage day-to-day liaison with external agencies on various regional projects in support of all functions
Continually analyse campaign data and process to optimize in-flight campaigns and update the strategy and processes of future campaigns and lead the ongoing development and refinement of digital campaign analytics, improving our speed and ability to make data informed decisions
Keep abreast of global best-in-class digital marketing and regularly share best practises with country marketing teams and regional marketing teams
Feed into best practice standards, design patterns and standards for digital campaigns/marketing, working alongside the Global Digital Team to evolve Fidelity's digital marketing and communications standards
Serve as the voice of the customer, and keep her/him at the heart of all planning and implementation activities
Experience and Qualifications Required
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or similar field
10+ years of relevant digital marketing experience from agencies or within financial services, experience working in a multi-national corporation and in a cross-country capacity would be a bonus
Proven experience in managing large brand programs - including creative development, online and offline media, and KPI measurement
Proven experience adeptly managing stakeholders in multiple locations, across Asia ideally
Demonstrated expertise in SEM, Display, CRM, Social Media, User Experience and Analytics
Confident and comfortable debating important strategic decisions using data; can work independently, both at a strategic and tactical level
Strong project management skills with acute attention to detail
Self-motivated and enthusiastic - well organised, reliable, capable, able to prioritise and handle deadline-oriented projects
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)