Successful Candidates Will Have the Following Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field required
• 5 years of experience in marketing and communications in a professional environment
• Exemplary written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and time management
• Creative leadership with ability to adapt quickly with changing environment
• Proficiency at problem-solving
• Computer proficiency is required and knowledge with Blackbaud is a plus
Summative Job Titles:
As a key member on the leadership team for OLPH School, the Director of Marketing and
Communications is responsible for developing and implementing the long-term marketing and
communications vision for the school’s identity and brand. Responsibilities include planning,
development, and implementation of all OLPH School marketing strategies and communications.
• Reflects, articulates, and promotes the mission, vision, and identity of OLPH School.
• Responsible for the development of print materials for all departments – admissions,
advancement, athletics, principal, etc.
• Coordinates the proper and consistent application of the school’s identity, such as logo,
tagline, fonts, etc. with all departments for use on the letterhead, brochures, invitations.
• Manages the strategic and creative design of OLPH School marketing and communication
o Admissions/Enrollment Management
o Social Media
o Athletic Department
o Media Relations
o Principal’s Office
• Updates existing marketing plan with strategic long-term and tactile short-term objectives.
• Produces weekly parish bulletin page.
• Takes pictures at school events for digital communications and print materials.
• Creates weekly school messages to current families.
• Manages social media platforms.
• Oversees school’s website to ensure timely enhancements and upkeep.
• Manages the school’s relationships with outside vendors for printing firms, graphic
designers, spirit wear, etc.
• Attends meetings provided by the Archdiocese Public Relations and Marketing.
• Works with Development Director to create and implement a strategic Development Plan
to raise $500,000.
• Assists in the positive school-parish relations.
• Leads School Advisory Board Public Relation Committee Meetings.
• Attends and reports to School’s Parent Club each month.
• Works collaboratively with school leadership team to support their responsibilities.
• Willingness to take advantage of professional learning opportunities that will increase
knowledge and skill base.
• Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
Admissions and Retainment Responsibilities
• Provides oversight and implementation of the continuous enrollment process, strategy,
and on-boarding of new and transfer students.
• Encourages and facilitates the involvement of parents in the recruitment strategy.
• Coordinates and manages the Enrollment Committee.
• Conducts talks and tours for prospective families.
• Works with a team of parent volunteers in the parent ambassador program.
• Oversees the Family Mentor Program including organizing and leading meetings.
• Motivate and facilitate the involvement of all faculty and staff in the retention process.
Other Duties as Assigned by the School Principal
Must have integrity, leadership ability, and respect for confidentiality. Must be motivated and
guided by their faith in Jesus Christ. Must be committed to the mission of OLPH School.
All applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Amy Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will begin immediately upon receipt with priority consideration by
Thursday, July 1.