Clinton, New York
United States Of America,
New York, New York
USA - MA - Cambridge
NY, New York
Newport Beach, California
A cover letter is required for consideration. Please provide link(s) and/or attachment(s) to writing samples, graphics, websites, or other creative marketing communications examples.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or a related field, and/ or a liberal arts and sciences background, with 3 to 5 years related work experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience using social media and email marketing tools.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects, and complete tasks on time within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred.
- Photography/videography and graphic design skills a plus.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.