The Marketing Manager, Beyond Green will support the Vice President in executing a variety of sales and marketing initiatives and will be actively engaged in securing external third party marketing programs and member engagement in those programs.
Under the supervision of the Vice President, the Marketing Manager will be the key contact for implementing these sales and marketing programs with internal stakeholders/systems ( e.g. CRM, Green Room, Web Development, Creative, Partnerships, Communications, Social Media, Sales, Events, Reservations etc.) and participating Beyond Green members
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Vice President with the sourcing and execution of all third party marketing partnerships, including negotiating agreements, securing member participation, executing operational requirements through internal systems and communications to all stakeholders
• Develop presentation materials from existing branded templates for business development, sales and other internal departments as necessary
• Management and control of Beyond Green databases, including member databases and new client databases
• Develop and maintain the sales and marketing calendar of activities and member communications in the form of the Good Host monthly newsletter and content in the Green Room (extranet)
• Liaise extensively with the sales, communications, events and business development teams around the world in executing the Beyond Green Sales and Marketing plan
• Develop a detailed knowledge of all client’s business operations and a strong working relationships with the key member contacts
• Assist the onboarding process of new members onto the website, liaising between the new member and website/central services teams to ensure a timely execution of the process
• Work with our agency of record in assisting with the execution of creative initiatives and strategic projects as assigned by the Vice President
• Attend business meetings and sales events with the Vice President, or represent him and Beyond Green on his/her own as necessary ( e.g. Sales Events in North America)
Working environment is located in (Newport Beach, CA or New York NY) and work takes place in the office. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Employee is seated most of the time.
1. Orientation in Chicago
2. Outlook Training
3. Training on Green Room, CMS, SharePoint and other internal systems
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
• 5-10 years marketing experience preferably in the travel industry
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proactive thinker, detail orientated and an ability to sell/influence
• Ability to work to deadlines on their own with limited direct supervision
• Comprehensive experience in Microsoft Office tools
• A passion for travel as a force for good and an interest in sustainable travel
Beyond Green is a diverse portfolio of hotels, resorts, and lodges offering a range of guest experiences in unique locations around the world. Together, we believe that traveling well, and with intention, can be a powerful force for renewing our planet and enhancing the lives of all its people.
Beyond Green is unified in our belief that protecting nature, embracing cultural diversity, and forging positive connections with local people creates a more authentic and meaningful travel experience.
Our purpose is to demonstrate sustainable tourism leadership through actions and impact that also delivers a wonderful guest experience.
More than aspirational, Beyond Green is the embodiment of aspiration put into practice. Our members are subject to a rigorous vetting process, based on globally recognized sustainable tourism standards and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Every two years, they undergo an on-site evaluation, based upon more than 50 sustainability indicators. When you book with Beyond Green, you become part of making travel a force for good.